Make a commitment to your health journey
take advantage of great rates and special perks
Reserve your spot today!
The Program Includes
- Over 9 hours of seminars and workshops delivered by bestselling author of the Wheat Belly books, Dr. William Davis
- Live cooking and baking demonstrations
- Recipes, recipes, recipes! Provided by our presenters and fellow cruise participants
- Group dining experiences with special “Wheat Belly” Menus
- Social events: build circles of support with new friends from around the world
- Daily physical activities (light and optional)
Bonus breakout sessions and seminars:
- Holiday Healthy Eating: Menus, recipes and strategies
- Wheat Belly for Kids: 6 Rules for Parents, changing tastes and preferences
- Wheat Belly on the Road: critical strategies for airports, hotels and restaurants
- Emotional Belly: Exploring the emotional component of health from a mind, body, spirit perspective.
- Q&A with the ship’s chef - hot tips for eating wheat free on-board and eating well
- Access to a private Facebook group (30 days prior)
Perks and Bonuses:
Health Empowerment Gift Bag
Filled with recommended supplements, snacks, and gifts meant to support wheat free lifestyle.
Specially produced for the Wheat Belly Cruise, includes a copy of presenter slides, notes, and more
Recipes, Recipes, Recipes
A collection of all new recipes only available on this cruise!
Wheat Belly Cookbook
A copy of either Dr. Davis’ Wheat Belly Cookbook or his 30 Minute Wheat Belly Cook Book, your choice.
Dr. Davis’ latest book
So new that we can't tell you the title yet! But we can tell you that this is an all new and powerful take health empowerment.
Up to $350 shipboard credit!
Depending on your choice of cabin, you will receive between $150 and $350 in shipboard credit per cabin. Use it for shopping, excursions, beverage plans, whatever you like!
Group Rates on your Cabins
We've negotiated great rates and our travel agent partners will pass the savings on to you!
Step One: Program registration:
Reserve your spot with a refundable* deposit of $500 USD. This secures your early-bird perks as well as your space in the Wheat Belly Cruise program (all activities and seminars). This is a limited time and limited quantity offer, so don’t wait.
Step Two: Book your cabin to confirm:
Our travel agency partner, Maritime Travel, will help you choose your cabin and assist you with other travel logistics including air, ground and hotel if you so desire. You’ll take advantage of our group discount no matter what level of cabin you choose. Cabin rates vary based on a number of factors but we have secured balcony cabins starting at $850 USD per person including port charges and pre-paid gratuities (tax of $90USD extra). You can contact Maritime Travel to select your cabin and confirm your price: Toll-Free: (877) 922-9683 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are registering for 2 or more people our system will ask for each person's contact info. This helps us contact you as individuals for optional pre-cruise surveys, access to the online grain detox course, and access to the private Facebook group.
Note: The Total cost of the cruise
Anyone who has taken a cruise before knows that the pricing structure can be a little complicated. In order to keep things simple and flexible we have broken this package into two steps, program registration and cabin registration (see above).
This allows you to have your (wheat free) cake and eat it too: as a participant you will enjoy the savings of a group rate without being locked into a particular type of cabin or section of the boat. Our partners at Maritime Travel will upgrade or downgrade your cabin to match your taste and budget.
$500 Registration includes program and perks (described above)
+ $850 Balcony Level Cabin includes taxes and port fees. (upgrade-able and downgrade-able)
= $1350 Please note: prices are per person in US dollars and are subject to change.
We we recognize that there is always potential for unforeseen expense and schedule issues when booking travel. That is why the deposit is 100% refundable for 30 days.
*Maritime Travel prices are charged in CAD $s and subject to the current exchange rate (above US prices are based on an exchange rate of 1.40%)